I found here a good way to understand the use of affix. Coming from the ‘old school’ of learning language, I was helped by my teacher to do the same way for bahasa Indonesia. I appreciated the personalization of the course adapted to the weeks I experienced.

I also appreciated the way my teachers evaluated rapidly my level and work (even wrote a special course to enhance it.

I regret not having been able to go on in this week and complete my course with a visit of Yogya.

I shall come back.

26 August 2004
Raphael Devianne




During my stay (ten days) in Abbi, it was a really a pleasure and blessings for me. It was a short period of learning, but I can feel that with all help and encouragement from the teachers that I can do it. I can now go and practice with all the help of ABBI

Want also pays thank youy to all of you, your spirit, smile, beautiful faces, all makes the beauty of this school.


Wish you nall the best,
Peace and love

Nelly-Joy Gerardo



Terima kasih banyak sekali to all the teachers at ABBI for your help and support this week! You have been both worm and professional in your approach. I have been amazed at how much I have been able to progress in just six days.

I really appreciated the way you have trained the materials to my needs and made it relevant for my short stay working in Aceh.

I will definitely recommend ABBI and, Ibu Damai, I hope we will see you again in Meulaboh!

Thanks you Jenny, Damai, Imelda, Endah, and Pilus!

Selamat Tahun Baru!


Gillian
Christmas 2006



I have been fortunate to have studied often at ABBI. I could not imagine a more supportive and encouraging environment to learn than that which can found here. All the teachers at ABBI are attentive and sensation to my desire to learn Indonesian.

Their responses to my questions not only are always informative and insightful but also laced with superhuman patience.

My time at ABBi has been a memorable event in my live and I am grateful to them for it.


Cheers, Charlie
29 6 06



Terima kasih Ibu Damai, Imelda, Endah , Pilus dan Sugeng, pula Ibu Yuyn. Selama 1 minggu kelima guru ini mengajar dengan kesabaran dan menunjukkan banyak tempat d I Yogyakarta ini, sampai pasti kecapaian. Kita juga membicarakan banyak hal.

Saya berharap bahwa sekalian bisa bertangan dingin dan berhasil baik di pekerjaan, pendidikan, dan kehidupan. Saya kehilangan karena tidak bisa melanjutkan pelajaran bahasa Indonesia di ABBI.Mungkin lain kali.

“ Obrigada,” Salam dari

Catharina Williams van Klinken
(Dili Timor Leste)



ABBI was recommended to me by a friend: The recommendation has proved to be a good one; in fact, surprised my expectations. There is a healthy tension between discipline and flexibility at ABBI which is conducive to listening and speaking in a related atmosphere but with an eye to vocabulary development and grammar. Language is a carries of culture, Yogyakarta is a live of a cultural activities, gamelan, wayang, kuda lumping, pengamen, even musical and jazz! Not to forget the food (Imelda ahli makanan!). Terima kasih Ibu Damai, Imelda, Endah, Paus Pius X dan Pak Sugeng!- dan ibu Yuyun!

I will recommend ABBI without reservation.

Sampai jumpa lagi.


Mark Dorris
23 Sept 2006



Well, saya only tahu anda untuk enam hari, tapi saya feel like kita are teman bagus! Terima kasih untuk all your teaching, patience, kindness and warmth. Coming to sekolah ABBI has been a great experience untuk saya! I hope to use all saya new words di Meulaboh. Saya hope one hari to bertemu anda again.

It’s been a great experience! Please, keep in touch! Terima kasih again.


Becca
30 Dec 2006